Changing things up this week (ok just feeling lazy)! I'm going to group the links together according to which sister submitted it. No weaving together some kind of pseudo-narrative between truly random links this time!
Without further ado: enjoy another week's installment of interesting reads & such on the web:
- I LOVE this idea! I'm totally going to do it
- Sophie made Smitten Kitchen's version of these, but I think I'm drawn more to this version
- It's weird to see these 90's styles making a comeback
- Sarah sent me one of these three years ago. I love it!
- This was a pretty gripping rivalry
- David Foster Wallace was onto something in Infinite Jest
- Food for thought...especially as my hand for one begins aching after one paragraph
- The way to afford your dream house?
- Maria introduced us to this genius trick a while back but I'm curious, do these actually work with less noise?
- Adidas had artists paint a shoe for each state, and I basically want all of them
- I must have a sneaker problem, because I want these too!! (Wow, ok, now I'm realizing that Facebook ads work way too well.)
- On the topic of footwear, I just love this story of John's Crazy Socks.
- "Don't eat before reading this." (When an article has a clickbait title, why try to improve?)
- Ouch! Sony must be kicking itself